Worship Director – Part Time with flexible hours
Are you energized by growing environments? Want to use your gifts and talents in a way that makes a difference? LCC is looking to hire a part-time worship director. We offer flexible hours, fun work environment, and a budget to update your teams needs.
We are a non-denominational church with a full band of volunteers leading the church in song every week. We are a come as you are kind of church. Our mission is to be people pointing people to Jesus.
We exist to help people experience life-change through Jesus and we would like to invite you to help us make that possible.
We are searching for a Worship Director who will lead our worship department, but also serve in the larger vision of the church. The Worship Director will join our staff and lead worship in our services which feature the most contemporary worship from Elevation, Hillsong, UPPERROOM, Bethel, and more.
- Exemplify a life of honoring Jesus
- Excited about the vision and mission of LCC
- Manifest a generous spirit and enthusiastic attitude
- Possess an obvious commitment to personal growth and spiritual discipline
- Show a history of successful team building
- Able to grasp technology and new innovations and integrate them
- No formal education is required, but music proficiency and professional communication is expected.
- 60% of the job is managing and overseeing the worship ministry for the Sunday experience
- 30% of the job involves team-building and training up worship team members and musicians
- 10% of the job involves other responsibilities based on personal gifting and needs of the church
To apply, please do the following:
- Submit a resume with references include any personality (DISC) or leadership profile-type assessments